It’s hard to believe that it has been a decade since Apple and Google opened their own app stores. In a recent report, as of 2019, currently available mobile apps from leading app stores tally up to a whopping 2.3 billion apps
CIO Adviser’s Buuuk Feature
- Buuuk’s Director and Head of Design Navjot Pawera is featured in the CIO Advisor April 2019 issue, in which Buuuk has been named one of the Top 10 APAC Mobile Solutions Companies of 2019.
The Growth of the Enterprise App
As people have already seen the mobile app flourish in their daily lives, so they’re no doubt eager to extend those same benefits to their businesses.
Enterprise mobile solutions are changing the face of business. They increase worker productivity, leverage big data, and help optimize business process efficiency. Solely for the purpose of this post, I define the term “enterprise app” to include only those mobile solutions that face inward within the enterprise, including field workers, as opposed to externally facing such as a retail app.
There are least four primary reasons for enterprises to build mobile apps. These include:
- Enterprise apps increase worker and overall corporate productivity.
- Enterprise apps empower field workers, who are changing the nature of corporate landscapes with their adoption of smart devices, especially tablets.
- Enterprise big data and analytics generate smarter apps than ever before.
- It has never been so easy to develop enterprise apps.
Digital transformation is nothing more than embracing the best and most effective technology available on the market today. 40% of CEOs have digital transformation at the very top of their boardroom agenda. Do you?